100% beeswax 12 oz. candle has about 40+ hours of burn time. Cotton wick and no additives to beeswax. Illuminate your favorite place with the beauty of 100% beeswax pillar candles. It is approximately 3 3/4 tall with a 100% cotton wick.
The warm glow will bring a soothing ambiance as the candle burns down. Think about creating a calming atmosphere in the bathroom. Line the tub with a few tealights and our illuminating pillars for beautiful lighting while soaking. Pillar candles can enhance any room by placing them on a tray on your table for soft and relaxing illumination. Place pillars on your dining room table and incorporate them into your centerpiece, or on your buffet for flattering lighting during a romantic dinner.
**When lighting the candle, make sure the wick is cut at 1/4". Establish a wax pool the first time you burn your candle, otherwise known as a memory ring, by burning your candle for roughly 1 hour per inch in diameter. (3”x 2” candle = 2 hours initial burn time.) This wax pool is a guideline for how far your candle will burn each time.
- Your first burn and every burn should start with 1/4" wick.
- Your first burn should also be 2-3 hours to develop a good well.
- Keep the wax pool free of debris such as trimmed wicks.
- Discard or repurpose remaining wax once your candle has 1” or less of wax under the wax pool.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Never leave your lit candle.
The beeswax for our candles comes from our very own family operatied apiary in Maryland.
You are helping a beekeeper to keep bees to help pollinate our food with your order!